The day has finally arrived, and we could not be more excited. Are you ready to raise some money? Make some noise? Have a great day in a great city?
Bring your pennies, because we have an awesome assortment of items for sale and auction. We listed some earlier this week, but we’ve added some, too, including:
- A pair of box seats with club passes & a parking pass for The Black Keys show at the Woodlands on April 24th.
- A VIP box for 8 at the House of Blues for the Old 97s show on January 17th.
- 4 tickets to see ZZ Top rock it out at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo.
- 4 GA tickets to see Megadeth and Motorhead at the Verizon Wireless on March 2nd.
- And even more killer rock & roll photos, posters, prints, albums, and autograps.
YES, you can buy wristbands at the door today. They are a $20 minimum donation, but since all proceeds go to defray Chris’s bills, why do the minimum?
YES, you can really have jalepeño pancakes and dance to The Allen Oldies Band starting at 10 a.m. (And yes, it does sound better and taste better if you get there at 9:30.)
YES, if you can’t make it today, you can head up to Austin tomorrow for their benefit. OR, you can stop by Sig’s or Cactus next week to drop off a check, or check out our F.A.Q. page to find out where to send a donation.
Don’t forget that the METRORail Ensemble/HCC stop is right in front of the club, so you can park anywhere along the rail line and ride to the club if you are worried about parking in the lots or on the street around the clubs.