At the benefit on January 14th, we’ll be selling and auctioning rock & roll and sports collectibles, autographed memorabilia, music equipment, one-of-a-kind opportunities, and all kinds of great stuff to help raise money for Chris.
Have something you want to contribute to the cause? Awesome!
Download this form, print it, fill it out, and get it back to us.
Curious to know what sort of things we can use? Here’s a partial list:
- Gift cards and certificates for restaurants and shops. Some we may sell for face value, and some we might package together as part of a larger prize.
- Wanna get a premium bottle of hooch at Spec’s & give it to us? We’ll package it in the wheelbarrow-o-booze that will be one of the special items that day. We won’t nip at it. We’ll shrink-wrap it to be sure, promise.
- Rock & roll gear – stuff musicians can use, and/or stuff collectors will drool over.
- Tickets to concerts and sports events.
- Your talents & services – are you an awesome photographer? Would you donate your time to take a band’s promo picture? Or a screen-printer who makes killer t-shirts? Because we bet there will be at least a few band members at the benefit who’d love to bid on the chance to win your services. And massages, hair cuts, tattoos … who doesn’t love a little pampering?
Not sure if what you’ve got is something we can use? Email us at chrisgrayday2012 (at) gmail (dot) com and let’s figure out how to move forward to help Chris.